Do I qualify as a Wholesale Buyer?Flintwood Farms is a wholesale grower and supplier of seasonal color plant products intended solely for use within the "green" industry. In general, we sell exclusively to properly licensed landscapers, retail garden outlets and large public and private gardens.
Below is a list of the main terms that must be met in order to qualify as a wholesale purchaser from Flintwood Farms.
- Your services must be available as such to the general public. "End-users" of our product are not considered eligible for purchasing even if they are a fully constituted "business".
- You must be properly licensed for business in your state and/or county/city and you must be someone who installs plants and offers other landscape services as YOUR PRINCIPLE business.
- You may be requested to provide one or more of the following to substantiate your business:
- A Georgia or Alabama Live Plant License or similar license for other states
- Registration of your business name within your state and/or city
- All product purchased must be offered for resale to the general public.
- You must have a State of Georgia Sales Tax License or Exemption Certificate.
- You must have a display area where plant material is sold to the general public and can be properly maintained and cared for.
If you are a landscape professional and would like more information about our plants, current pricing, or to join our mailing list, fill out our New Customer Form, call (770) 461-4643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.