Do I qualify as a Wholesale Buyer?
Below is a list of the main terms that must be met in order to qualify as a wholesale purchaser from Flintwood Farms.
- Your services must be available as such to the general public. "End-users" of our product are not considered eligible for purchasing even if they are a fully constituted "business".
- You must be properly licensed for business in your state and/or county/city and you must be someone who installs plants and offers other landscape services as YOUR PRINCIPLE business.
- You may be requested to provide one or more of the following to substantiate your business:
- A Georgia or Alabama Live Plant License or similar license for other states
- Registration of your business name within your state and/or city
- All product purchased must be offered for resale to the general public.
- You must have a State of Georgia Sales Tax License or Exemption Certificate.
- You must have a display area where plant material is sold to the general public and can be properly maintained and cared for.
If you are a landscape professional and would like more information about our plants, current pricing, or to join our mailing list, fill out our New Customer Form, call (770) 461-4643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.